Haffey Sports Grounds, based on the outskirts of Portadown is a leading contractor specialising in civil engineering and sports grounds projects, comprising of large scale ground works for schools, local authorities and sports grounds ranging from small maintenance jobs to large construction projects in excess of £1million.
Haffey Sports Grounds is looking to recruit a Dozer Driver to expand their growing team.
ABOUT THE JOB
The successful candidate will be required to operate a Dozer on large scale earthworks projects to ensure that the site is prepared to the required standards in accordance with the set timescales.
- Work closely with the Site Manager to ensure work is completed in accordance with the contract specification;
- Operate a dozer on large earthworks projects ensuring good coordination of works;
- Ensure Health and Safety rules are being followed on site at all times;
- Coordinate daily schedule to maximise time management according to priorities and plans, adjusting as necessary due to weather or other factors that may impact on that schedule and reporting in accordance with company requirements;
- Ensure the safe use of machinery and equipment including use of safety gear, helmets, and procedures as designated by the Site Manager;
- Completion of all necessary paperwork.
- Previous experience of operating a Dozer on construction sites, preferably in sports grounds; Candidates will be required to prove that they are competent in operating a Dozer.
- Demonstrate relevant Health and Safety training;
- Full clean Driving Licence and be able to travel throughout Ireland;
- Knowledge of construction best practices;
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Ability to communicate and report effectively.
- CSR Card or equivalent.
- Demonstrate a range of skills on other equipment/ machinery;
- Experience of operating a Dozer in sports grounds industry;
- Experience of operating a Dozer in civil engineering projects.
- Competitive salary depending on experience and will be discussed at interview;
- Transport provided to and from sites;
- Personal Protective Equipment (gloves, eye protection, ear protection, waterproofs, hi vis, boots) provided;
- Overnight accommodation and allowance provided as required.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful business who are continually growing. The successful candidate will have a key role in the continued growth of the company as we strive towards expansion.
Interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
Haffey Sports Grounds is an equal opportunities employer. All candidates’ information will be dealt with in a strictly confidential manner.