GENERAL LABOURER / OPERATOR
Haffey Sports Grounds, based on the outskirts of Portadown is a leading contractor specialising in civil engineering and sports grounds projects, comprising of large scale ground works for schools, local authorities and sports grounds ranging from small maintenance jobs to large construction projects in excess of £1million.
Haffey Sports Grounds is looking to recruit General Labourers / Operators on a full time basis to expand their growing team.
ABOUT THE JOB
Working as part of a team the responsibilities of a general labourer / operator will vary on a daily basis however they will include:
- Operating range of equipment and machinery including tractors
- Complying with Health and Safety regulations.
Ideally you should have previous labouring or maintenance experience however, the successful candidate will gain the opportunity to learn on the job whilst working at high end sports venues. In addition you must:
- be willing to travel across Northern Ireland and Ireland for work purposes;
- demonstrate willingness to learn;
- ability or experience to work as part of a team;
- willingness to work outside.
Whilst not essential previous experience in some or all of the following would be an advantage:
- labouring or maintenance experience;
- experience in driving tractors;
- experience operating plant machinery;
- previous Landscaping experience.
- Competitive salary depending on experience and will be discussed at interview;
- Transport provided to and from sites;
- Personal Protective Equipment (gloves, eye protection, ear protection, waterproofs, hi vis, boots) provided.
- Overnight accommodation and allowance provided as required.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful business who are continually growing. The successful candidate will have a key role in the continued growth of the company as we strive towards expansion.
Interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
Haffey Sports Grounds is an equal opportunities employer. All candidates’ information will be dealt with in a strictly confidential manner.