Haffey Sports Grounds, based on the outskirts of Portadown is a leading contractor specialising in civil engineering and sports grounds projects, comprising of large scale ground works for schools, local authorities and sports grounds ranging from small maintenance jobs to large construction projects in excess of £1million.
Haffey Sports Grounds is looking to recruit a Site Manager to expand their growing team.
ABOUT THE JOB
The successful candidate will lead and manage all site-based activities. This will include ensuring that all projects are delivered to the required standards, on time, within budget, whilst maximising client satisfaction.
- Ensure Health and Safety rules are being followed on site at all times;
- Managing the site throughout Ireland;
- Coordinate daily tasks according to priorities and plans, adjusting as necessary due to weather, supply delivery and personnel;
- Ability to delegate responsibilities and individual projects to staff and contractors;
- Provide for adequate resources and staffing to meet safety needs, regulations, best practices, laws and project schedule;
- Emphasis on the safe use of tools, machinery and equipment including training on safety gear, helmets, and procedures;
- Develop and oversee quality standards on all sites;
- Resolve conflicts or miscommunication on site quickly and amicably;
- Provision of reports on progress as required throughout projects.
- Must have at least 3 years of site management experience preferably in sports grounds;
- Have experience managing projects in excess of £1million;
- Demonstrate relevant Health and Safety training;
- Team player who can oversee supervisors and site personnel whilst motivating them to achieve completion within specified time and budget;
- Full clean Driving Licence and be able to travel throughout Ireland;
- Knowledge of construction best practices;
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints and convey this information to others;
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills;
- Ability to communicate and report effectively.
- Experience in sports grounds industry;
- Experience in civil engineering projects;
- CSR Card.
- Competitive salary depending on experience and will be discussed at interview;
- Transport provided to and from sites;
- Personal Protective Equipment (gloves, eye protection, ear protection, waterproofs, hi vis, boots) provided.
- Overnight accommodation and allowance provided as required.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful business who are continually growing. The successful candidate will have a key role in the continued growth of the company as we strive towards expansion.
Interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
Haffey Sports Grounds is an equal opportunities employer. All candidates’ information will be dealt with in a strictly confidential manner.